Apex Academy has been providing alternative pathways to educational success for students over the past 10 years.
All Apex teachers have years of experience as educators and are specifically trained in how to teach in a student-centred learning environment. We encourage students to reach out to their teachers as often as they need.
Students and Parents enrolled our programs can also expect:
Enrolment Requirements, Fees Information For Parents
Apex can serve as your child’s full-time virtual educational program. Here’s a quick look at some of the students we support:
- Students seeking transition from the traditional school system or another private school
- Students seeking transition to a flexible school environment
- Home schooled and International students
- Students who have not completed OR those who recently completed the SEA Exam
All students seeking to enroll in must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the English language.
- Students aged 5 + are eligible to enroll in our elementary school programme.
- Students who just completed the SEA (age 11+) are eligible to enroll in our middle school programme.
- Students enrolling in any high school program must be able to provide proof of completing the eighth grade or ( form 3).
- Each child will be assessed prior to acceptance.
- No student above the age of 20 will be admitted.
- Parents are required to speak with School officials in a preliminary interview.
- Parents must complete the Application for Admission Form and return to the School offices with the required documents – Fee: $200.00 non-refundable.
- Parents will be be notified of the status of the application. secondary Interview with parents and student will be scheduled.
- Our Student Support will schedule an appointment for Assessment. (Assessment fees will apply) When the Assessment is completed, a placement recommendation will be made.
- All fees are due prior to entrance.
Most of our transfer students need to transfer credits from other schools or programmes. To facilitate the process, we will offer transcript evaluation for transferring students at a cost. Once accepted into our programme our experienced Student Services Team can help place your child in an individual learning pathway. You will also have to take our placement exams as part of your application.
All fees are in TTD. International Tuition Rates apply to:
- Students who are Internationally mobile
- Not permanent residents/citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
|Domestic (Local Students)||International Students|
|Kindergarten and Elementary||$18,000 TTD (yr)||$22,000 TTD (yr)|
|Middle School Programme||$23,500 TTD (yr)||Not Applicable|
|Secondary Programme||$35,000 TTD (yr)||$40,000 TTD (yr)|
|Registration Fee (cash only)||$200||Upon request and receipt of registration package. (This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE)|
|Late payment Fee (cash only)||$200||Effective 7 calendar days after tuition due date.|
|Returned Cheque Fee||$250 per cheque||N/A|
|E-technology & Administrative Fee (cash only)||$600||Upon enrollment. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.|
Payment methods are cash, cheque or bank transfer. Please contact the School.
We Work With Families
We Serve Families & Schools
Apex works directly with families depending on which is best for a student’s education. Apex can serve as your child’s full-time educational program.